#NoMorePlasticHere in-line with our commitment remove single-use plastic, we have introduced Just Water, 100% mountain-sourced still spring water in a plant-based carton (complimentary for ALL Loyalty members, Silver and above), reusable bamboo room key cards, dispenser amenities and more sustainable alternatives to come. We invite you to join us on this positive journey to reduce our impact on the environment.
Mercure Gold Coast Resort has been committed to various causes for many years and has never stopped pushing boundaries. Accor has set ambitious goals for 2020, based on four strategic priorities: Working closely with employees, getting guests involved, innovating with partners, taking action in local communities; and on two key issues: sustainable food and buildings.
At Mercure Gold Coast Resort we employ several methods to reduce our footprint:
- Solar panels to harness renewable energy
- Sensor lighting throughout the car park
- Vegetable and herb gardens throughout the resort
- Offering healthy and sustainable menus
- Battery powered buggys to minimise fuel consumption
- Keycard master switches in guest rooms to control lights and electronics
- The option to reuse linen and towels during long stays
Mercure Gold Coast Resort is committed to the fight against sexual exploitation of children, as part of our WATCH (We Act Together for the CHildren) program. Our teams are devoted and have been trained to stand up for and raise awareness around this topic and encourage our guests to do the same.
The Billabong Pool
The Billabong Pool is a great smaller pool for cooling off or an ambient space to catch the Gold Coast sunshine.
Palm Meadows Golf
Palm Meadows golf course at Carrara surrounds Mercure Gold Coast Resort.